วันจันทร์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2558

Soap & Glory Original Pink Eau De Parfum Review


       Hello everyone! Hope you all had an amazing weekend :)  I was hanging out with my mom at some mall the other night and I went to Boots as I'd heard earlier that they had an offer 'But 1 get 1 free' for Soap & Glory goodies. So I convinced my mom to go to Boots and we couldn't just go back home empty handed. We picked up this perfume called Soap & Glory Original Pink Eau De and of course, we got to pick up 2 bottles as there was this amazing deal :) 
The perfume comes in a pink box that says Soap & Glory Eau De Original on the front. 



The packaging is metal, lightweight and really pretty with the pink print on it. It contains 50 ml or 1.6 oz. I don't need to be that careful while holding it as it's not gonna break for sure :)

'The nodes from the official site  are - 'Made with Our Original Pink fragrance, a fresh fruity citrus with notes of bergamot, summer rose, peach, strawberry, gardenia blooms, jasmine, patchouli, warm amber and lush musks.'' 



In my opinion, this perfume is quite sweet but definitely not cloying. It's smells fresh, clean and perfect for everyday wear. Overall, I'm really impressed with this perfume and the price is affordable especially when it's but 1 get 1 free. The price on the official price is 17.55 GBP but i got it for 850 THB. 
The longevity of this perfume is not that great, I can smell it on me for about 4-5 hours, then it's gone. I'm not gonna complain though because of the lovely deal :)

I've read many reviews and some people say this perfume smells really similar to Miss Dior Cherie. I have yet to try Miss Dior Cherie so I don't know for sure how similar they smell.


Have you tried this perfume? What are your thoughts? :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น